The secret to beautiful skin
Seed is nature's most powerful creation: potent, compact, and nourishing -the source of life itself. Avon has introduced a breakthrough technology in Nutra Effects range that matches the goodness of seeds with specific skin needs to deliver focused benefits of hydration, balance, radiance, anti-aging and skin purification. Avon Nutra Effects has harnessed the source of life, which is in seeds, for beautiful nourishment, to give you visibly healthier skin.
Grape Seeds & Evening Prime Rose for Light Skin
Grape seeds were discovered to be 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times more potent than Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Prime rose seeds have the ability to inhibit melanin production and lighten skin. Both the seeds are included in Avon's Nutra Effect Whitening range.
- The Nutra Effect Whitening Range gives healthy, radiant & lighter skin tone instantly for all ages.
- The whitening cleanser reduces uneven skin tone, dullness and roughness in one week.The whitening toner facilitates exfoliation of dead skin cells and inhibits melanin formation to lighten skin, revealing radiant and conditioned skin in one week.
- The whitening day cream inhibits melanin production in deep layers of skin and instantly helps to even and lighten skin tone, making the skin looks purified, radiant and fairer within three days. It also makes your pores look smaller and more refined.
- The whitening night cream visibly reduces dark spots and discolorations in four weeks, leaving the skin refined and clear. It hydrates skin and can be used as a sleeping mask as well.
Pomegranate Seeds Slow Aging
A rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants, pomegranate seeds promotes youthful and firm skin. They slow skin's aging process and restores elasticity. Pomegranate seeds are included in Avon's Nutra Effect Ageless Range.
- The Nutra Effect Ageless Range gives skin a youthful firmness and elasticity in two weeks for skin that is 35+.
- The ageless cleanser nourishes and refines skin texture from the first use.It washes away dulling impurities to reveal a youthful and energized, glowing appearance. It reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles in just two weeks.
- The ageless toner makes skin supple, vibrant, and energized. Skin looks younger, elastic and even in four weeks.
- The ageless day cream comes with SPF 20 and broad spectrum UVA/ UVB, protecting the skin from sun damage. It provides up to 48 hours of hydration and restores skin's youthful fullness.
- The ageless night cream boosts collagen production for firmer skin overnight. Skin feels replenished with reduced line and wrinkles in two weeks.
Chia seeds are a rich source of vitamins and Omega-3 and can absorb water as 12 times their weight. These seeds moisturize and nourish skin for 24 hours! Chia seeds are included in Avon's Nutra Effect Hydration Range.
- The Nutra Effect Hydration Range gives 24 hours of deep moisturization for all ages.The hydration cleanser makes the skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated after one use. Skin is conditioned and deeply nurtured after 1 week of usage.
- The hydration toner fortifies skin's barrier to help protect from the dehydrating effects of environment, leaving the skin looking bright and healthy without greasiness.
- The day cream hydrates the skin deeply and nourishes it all day long. In one week, it leaves the skin looking and feeling plump and bouncy.
- The hydration night cream replenishes the skin instantly, making it supple and smooth. Being lightweight on skin, it brings a glow on the complexion.
Chia Seeds for Moisturized Skin
The Nutra Effect Mattifying Range brings together the power of mineral ingredients and moisturizing complex of chia seeds.
- The mattifying toner immediately eliminates excess shine and tightens the appearance of pores.
- The mattifying cleanser exfoliates dead skin to reveal clean and refreshed look, without making it dry. It leaves skin refreshed, luminous and healthy.
- The mattifying gel cream is non sticky and quick absorbing. Experience matt to balance skin in just 30 seconds.
More e-newsletter articles