To continuously work for Direct Selling towards brining recognition and making is one of the most sought & respected industries in India.
- To enhance lives by sharing and protecting the Direct Selling opportunity for personal, professional and financial development.
- To work towards a policy framework for Direct Selling with the Government and stakeholders.
- To encourage and maintain an environment where members can operate independently, ethically and progressively, where Direct Selling is regarded with merit by the entire community.
- To provide information and develoments on Direct Selling
- To distinguish between legitimate Direct Selling and illegitimate / Fraudulent players
- To address the concerns of Direct Selling entities, consumers and Industry stakeholders
- To work towards creating awareness about Direct Selling
- To act as a unanimous voice of the organised Direct Selling Industry
- To act as a self-regulated, autonomus body, promotng the IDSA Code of Ethics and ensuring the member companies abide by the same