- Any Direct Selling company having operations in India for more than one year in trading, manufacturing & distribuiting FMCG products.
- If a company is into trading of products and does not manufacture/produce the products itself, then the company should either own the trade name/mark or have exclusive rights to sell and/or distribute those products.
- If the company manufactures or produces the services by itself, then the product or service being offered is completely owned or controlled by the company (including manufacturing).
- The methods of operation are fair and comply with the Model Code of Ethics and all relevant Indian legislation.
- The company and its Promoters should be of sound financial standing.
- The company must sign to abide by the Model Code of Ethics.
- The company submits all fees as required by the Association.
- The company must submit all required documents for scrutiny along with the completed application form.